Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I GOT MIMO'S SHIRT WOOT.

http://chobots.mimo.cc/ and when you make a new Chobot there you are given the Mimo suit for free and 500 bugs in the bank.
Well that's good news for new Chobots and a clever idea of getting new Chobots to join, BUT
The bad news for us is it doesn't send over to yourself, it's not available for us to buy, not even for Citizens so the only way to get it is to start your Chobot life all over again :s.
Do I want it that bad?
The answer is NO, but thats not the POINT. The POINT is Chobots of 0 days old get an exclusive item for free and ONLY if they join on a Mimo site and we get, Ummm.....let me think....oh yeah, i've got it, we get NOTHING.
Anyway thats enough moaning from me
What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. i got mimo's t-shirt finally i have been searching for three weeks where to get it

    ReplyDelete

LETS ROK N ROLL.

HIT COUNTER!!

Did you like my blo?

who should be an agent on my blog?

Followers