Friday, March 20, 2009

eljordy

Hi am eljordy i am a member of chobots.

If you will like to find me, you can find me at these
types of server chocolate,live star,and moon walk.

I have been playing in chobots now for 41 days now and from all the games i have played this one is the most intresting, and exciting place to have various ways to communicate with your friends and other chobot members.

Also, the games in chobot are diffrent from other online games such as, clubpenguin, planet cazmo, and free online games.

In addition, you can meet with your friends and relatives that play chobots too.

I really enjoy being a chobot member because some of the parties that they throw you can find moderators and agents like canab, yourself2,and smurfet who are amazing chobots.

Thank you for your time and i hope to see you on chobots sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LETS ROK N ROLL.

HIT COUNTER!!

Did you like my blo?

who should be an agent on my blog?

Followers